- Lots of red pens.
- Highlighters, in a rainbow of color. I’m not surprised that the ones I bought during back to school are all gone. The monsters took them
- Chocolate, again.
- I bought a french press! Just another way to make a copious amount of coffee, which I’ll be needing.
- Some really good sharp cheese, to keep my energy up.
- Some VOD movie vouchers, so I can edit while the monsters watch movies.
- index cards, for when I have to rip my outline apart and start over. Again.
- A pillow for my desk chair. My hard, unyielding, desk chair.
- A playstore gift card for loud music. (It helps me think)
- Asprin, for headaches and wrist aches.
- Lots of trips to the printers, which will also mean lots of stops by the coffee shop.
- A large bottle of red wine, to celebrate finally (hopefully) finishing Broken Patterns!
Bonus Post! New 2015 Nanowrimo and Nanoedmo shopping list!
Pingback: 2016 Nano Shopping List – Paper Beats World