Today will be the last post of 2022. And, like we do every year, I’m finishing up by taking a look at the most popular posts. These are the ones that were read the most by you, some of my favorite people in the world.
I’m always a little surprised by what makes the list each year. Which is probably not great for me from a marketing perspective.
But at any rate, here are the top ten most popular posts of 2022. Did your favorite make the list?
10. Beginning and ending rituals
9. An open letter to the teacher who changed my life
8. The top ten banned books in 2022
7. Why Only Murders in The Building works
6. Writing medicine in fantasy books
4. Life audit with me, week one
2. Holiday books that aren’t romance
1. How to start writing dark fantasy
I hope you have a wonderful new year. Here’s hoping 2023 is full of good stories for all of us.
If you want to support Paper Beats World, you can do so on Ko-fi.
Leave a Reply